Wyeth Nutrition in Ireland produce formula milk for babies and young children.
ICA won the contract from Isoma Conveyors Ltd to provide:-
- Electrical Design and Drawings
- Functional Design Specification
- Electrical Control Panels
- Remote IO, Junction Boxes and Line Sensors
- PLC Software
- Wonderware InTouch SCADA, using Galaxy system platform ad thin client technology
- Our large format graphical displays (a unique offering from ICA)
- Electrical Installation
This project is for a new company to the Nestle group which they are converting to Nestle standards. This has enabled ICA to develop our understanding of the standards along-side the new company.
Using a Allen Bradley Guardmaster PLC, ICA have written all the line control, safety and 3rd party supplier interface and Nestle ASA (Automated Stoppage Acquisition) software ready for site commissioning to start in November. Field IO is provided by remote mounted Point IO modules (including safety cards) to provide a distributed solution.
ICA have developed the SCADA system using the Wonderware System Platform and thin client technology to the Nestle model to provide a 'state of the art' and fully integrated package.